Head of the Department, Department of Otolaryngology, Military Medical Specialty Center, Qatar, E-mail: email@example.com
ENT 2020 is announcing the award category for its upcoming 12th International Conference on Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery scheduled for August 31, 2020 – September 01, 2020 in Barcelona, Spain.
The following categories of award will be announced at the closing ceremony of the conference.
Best Keynote Speaker: Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery
This accomplishment will be for the Surgical Professional, ready to roll out the improvement with the intensity of innovative work. The criteria for this honor are: 1. The Speaker need to have a 7+ Years of Experience in Otolaryngology. 2. He/She should have 20+ Publication in reputed national or International Journal. 3. His ongoing work must be referred to in excess of 1000 time. 4. He should have in excess of 5 ongoing Surgical Research.
Best Organizing Committee Member: Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery
This honor tries to perceive a Professional who purposely helped the Management of Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery for organizing the effective occasion in Barcelona, Spain by giving his/her valuable time to survey the speaker guidelines and offering the guidance in an auspicious premise.
Best Speaker: Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery
This Award perceives the best person who has done amazing surgical research in the field of ENT. The layout of this honor is: 1. The specialist must be an acting Asst. Prof, Asso. Prof or Prof. in recognizes university. 2. He / She should have 5+ Years of Teaching and research experience. 3. He / She must have 15+ Publication in reputed journals. 4. He must have a research background.
Best Masters/Ph.D/PostDoc Thesis work presentation: Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery
This honor welcomes applications from all decision makers working within the NHS. The Primary criteria of this award are the thesis work, which must have an impact of the public health Challenges. It must be the unpublished work. And it must be a group of people presenting in the Conference.
The Guidelines of the Best Best Masters/Ph.D/PosdDoc Thesis work presentation are
• Abstract Submission must be done through the Abstract Submission System
• All the Submission must be in English
• Presentation should be an Oral Presentation.
• Each of the presenters is required to make a brief presentation of 15 minutes about his/her research work before the Organizing committee at the event. This session is also be followed by 5 minutes of question-answer session.
• Submission of the supporting materials is necessary
A) Copy of passport (1st page as proof of age)
B) Copy of abstract submitted as first author
C) Completed application form
D) Updated Curriculum vitae
Best Poster Award: Otolaryngology: ENT Surgery
The honor tries to distinguish an individual or a group of individual professionals who can shape their research inside the fringe of the Poster. This category is open for all attendees. Starting form student to Higher affiliated Professionals.
1. It must be submitted through webpage.
2. Only one presenter can present a Poster
3. Presenter need to confirm their slot 3 Months prior to the conference date
4. Presenter need to present when this Poster Presentation Session is carried out
5. He/She must complete their presentation within 10 Minutes
6. They must perfectly organize their work within the Poster.
7. The Parameters of the selection of Best Poster award will be Presentation Style, Research Quality, and Design/Layout.
8. The decision of Jury Members will be the final.
Posters should have the following information.
1. Title (with authors and affiliations)
2. Introduction / Objectives / Aims
8. Contact information